The protection and security of your personal data is our highest priority. That is why your privacy is always a top priority in the development of our products. We strictly adhere to the Swiss Federal Act on Data Protection (FADP) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The owner is Livantis GmbH with its registered office in Basel, Switzerland.
3. Collected data
For the proper functioning of our services, it is inevitable that we collect certain data. Below you will be informed in detail.
Data provided by you:
- When you create an account, you share with us your name, information about your gender, which gender you are looking for, your age, and where you live.
- When you link your account to a login, either when you create your account or subsequently in the app, you share with us your email address and/or mobile phone number.
- Additionally, you can provide information about your height, body type, hair color, hair length, sports, smoking, education/profession, hobbies, background, and description.
- You can add an audio recording of your voice to your profile.
- When you contact our support, we receive messages sent to us by you.
- Your sent likes, dislikes and Power-Boosters.
- Your chats (messages, photos as well as that you have read messages or seen photos, screenshot message when taking a screenshot of a 10-second image, unmatching).
Data provided by others:
- For example, when you sign up to create your account with a social network or other provider (such as Apple, Google, or Facebook), we may receive information such as your email address, cell phone number, or profile picture from those providers.
- Information about in-app purchases.
The following data is collected when you use our services:
- An app-specific device ID, your operating system (iOS or Android), your country selected in the device settings, and your preferred device language.
- Usage data, such as which features were used, how many likes were sent, or how long the app was used.
- If you allow us to use your location, we may collect your latitude and longitude. This only works while you are using the app and never in the background. To protect your privacy, any new collection of your latitude and longitude will always irrevocably delete the previously stored information. For additional protection of your data, latitude and longitude are never used exactly, but rounded to 0.005. If you do not give us access to your location, we will never access your location.
- When you were last online (online status). To protect your privacy, any new collection of your online status will always irrevocably delete the previously stored information.
- Information about in-app purchases.
4. Usage of your data
For the proper functioning of our services, it is inevitable that we use the collected data in certain ways. Below you will be informed in detail about the purposes for which the data will be used:
- To create and manage your account.
- To carry out any transactions made in the app.
- To process any support requests and for communication between us and you on our services.
- To connect you with other users on the app, for example, to suggest other people to you or to suggest your profile to other people.
- For the proper functioning of our services, such as chat.
- To inform you about offers or news.
- To improve our services.
- To prevent and combat illegal activities.
- To comply with applicable laws or to assist law enforcement.
5. Sharing of your data
For the proper functioning of our services, it is inevitable that we share certain data. Your data will never be shared with third parties except as described below.
- Other users will see your public profile. This may include the following data: Name, age, gender, location, distance, height, body type, hair color, hair length, sports, smoking habits, education / profession, hobbies, background, description, and your audio recording.
- Likes, Power-Boosters and chats sent by you (messages, photos as well as that you have read messages or seen photos, screenshot message when taking a screenshot of a 10-second image, unmatching) are shared with the person to whom you send this data.
- If your profile has been reported, we can tell the reporting person what action we have taken.
- For anonymized analysis of usage behavior, we share certain usage data anonymously with Google Analytics (e.g., which features were used, how many likes were sent, or how long the app was used).
- If the sharing is required by law or if law enforcement authorities request the data. For example, due to legal or threatened legal proceedings, court orders, search warrants, due to other investigations or laws, and to fight crime, fraud, or other illegal activities.
6. Deletion of your data
You can cause the deletion of your personal data and your profile from our server by clicking on "Delete" in the app under "Profile" > "More" > "My Account" > "Delete Account".
7. Security of your data
Your personal data provided to us will be secured by taking all technical as well as organizational security measures so that they are inaccessible to unauthorized third parties.
10. Payments / In-app purchases / subscriptions
Livantis GmbH disclaims any liability for any activities caused by or because of our services. Livantis GmbH is not related to any information of any kind published by users. Any responsibility is rejected. Livantis GmbH is also not liable for the accuracy of the information published in our services. It is also not liable for unauthorized data access, for example by hackers. Likewise, it is not liable for information that users independently make available to third parties via our services. Livantis GmbH also accepts no liability for any points not listed in this section.
12. Final provisions