If you want to use Lovetastic, you must abide by the following rules:
- Create your profile truthfully.
- Any communication within the app or between users of the app must be done in a friendly and fair manner.
- It is forbidden to publish personal data of other persons.
- Any form of insult, racism or hate speech is prohibited.
- It is forbidden to publish any kind of sexual content or violence.
- Any form of advertising without our written permission is prohibited.
- Any form of spam is prohibited.
- The minimum age is 18 years. In addition, you must be of legal age according to the regional and national laws of the jurisdiction of your place of use.
- Any publication of phone numbers, email addresses, social media account names or other details that enables communication outside Lovetastic is prohibited on the profile and in Power-Boosters. Such information may only be shared within the private chat and only with the prior consent of the respective chat partner.
- It is forbidden to manipulate the app (e.g. by means of jailbreak or rooting) in order to obtain In-App purchases, subscriptions or other benefits for free.
- You assume the full legal consequences for all activities of any kind caused by you with, through or because of the app.
- Lovetastic is explicitly not a platform for marriage mediation or marriage initiation. Lovetastic only offers an IT-platform, which enables contacting and does not guarantee the success of possible contacts. Lovetastic is not liable if no contacts are made during the use of Lovetastic.
If you do not abide by the rules above, you will be irrevocably blocked on Lovetastic.
We thank you for your understanding.